IELTS Institute in Gurdaspur – Brightworld IELTS is one of the leading and fastest-growing institute for IELTS Exam Coaching in Gurdaspur. It is also very popular in Dhariwal & Dinanagar Punjab India. We provide specialized IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh to get 8+ score in your IELTS for the fast processing of your student visa.
Our IELTS Coaching in the Gurdaspur module is based on 100% practical training and 1-1 Classes. With our experience and expertise in the study, we bring rich abilities to help students qualify for the IELTS Exam.
We offer training for both – Academic & General Modules of the IELTS test. We are located in Gurdaspur, Hardochani Road which is easily accessible to all students.
IELTS Coaching in Gurdaspur
Daily Classes + Study Material + 100% Results
TO BOOK DEMO CALL NOW @94782 77667
What is IELTS?
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the most popular, convenient, and essential English language test that has to be cleared by non-native English speakers. Candidates are assessed in four different departments (modules).
Four Modules where the examines has to show his proficiency are:
Candidates are assessed in each module by certified IELTS examiners.
IELTS Coaching Center in Gurdaspur
Brightworld IELTS Coaching is best from the other IELTS institutes in the term of practical Coaching. We provide the separate classes to cover all modules of IELTS Exam like we provide IELTS Reading classes, IELTS Writing classes, IELTS Listening Classes and IELTS Speaking Classes in Gurdaspur.
We provide trainers especially for IELTS tips & tricks to crack the exam. We also offer the IELTS online training classes. Contact us at +91 94782 77667 for more information on IELTS training in Gurdaspur.
Band scale for IELTS exam
There is no pass or fail in this exam because IELTS scores depend upon the nine-band scale, with each band corresponding to a specified competence in English. Overall Band Scores are reported to the nearest half band.
The following rounding convention applies: if the average across the four skills ends in .25, it is rounded up to the next half band, and if it ends in .75, it is rounded up to the next whole band.
The nine bands are described as follows:
|9||Expert User||Has fully operational command of the language: appropriate, accurate and fluent with complete understanding.|
|8||Very Good User||Has fully operational command of the language with only occasional unsystematic inaccuracies and inappropriacies. Misunderstandings may occur in unfamiliar situations. Handles complex detailed argumentation well.|
|7||Good User||Has operational command of the language, though with occasional inaccuracies, inappropriateness and misunderstandings in some situations. Generally handles complex language well and understands the detailed reasoning.|
|6||Competent User||Has generally effective command of the language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriacies, and misunderstandings. Can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in familiar situations.|
|5||Modest user||Has partial command of the language, coping with overall meaning in most situations, though is likely to make many mistakes. Should be able to handle basic communication in own field.|
|4||Limited User||Basic competence is limited to familiar situations. Has frequent problems in understanding and expression. Is not able to use complex language.|
|3||Extremely Limited User||Conveys and understands only general meaning in very familiar situations. Frequent breakdowns in communication occur.|
|2||Intermittent User||No real communication is possible except for the most basic information using isolated words or short formulae in familiar situations and to meet immediate needs. Has great difficulty understanding spoken and written English.|
|1||Non-User||Essentially has no ability to use the language beyond possibly a few isolated words.|
|0||Did not attempt the test||No assessable information provided at all.|
IELTS and the CEFR
|IELTS Band Score||CEFR Level|
|8.5 and higher||C2|
IELTS Coaching In Gurdaspur | About IELTS Exam
Basically, IELTS defines as the International English Language Testing System. IELTS is the best course for improving your communication skills and English. Students from different study backgrounds can easily apply for this exam. There are four modules Like Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing Skills. IELTS is mainly managed by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL), British Council and IDP: IELTS Australia.
There are two types of Modules in IELTS.
One is General and another is Academic.
- The General course is basically to provide for those who require for immigration services, self-employed in other foreign countries.
- The academic course is basically meant for higher studies in High Universities.
IELTS is recognized by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA and as well as by immigration authorities and other Government agencies. IELTS exam is conducted both online as CD-IELTS and offline Pen Paper method.
Test Pattern for IELTS Exam:
The total test duration of the IELTS exam is 2hrs and 45 minutes. It comprises of four modules, i.e. Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Every module is mandatory to attempt. You cannot skip any module of your own.
- Listening test: In the Listening test, there is 40 questions and time is approximately 30 minutes. The module shall have multiple choice questions, short answer questions, sentence completion and chart/ table completion based questions respectively. The IELTS Learning also offers the special IELTS listening classes in Chandigarh to improve listening skill to get more score in the IELTS English section.
- Reading test: In the Reading test, there is 40 questions and time is approximately 60 minutes. The questions will be based on the identification of writers’ views/ attitudes, matching lists/ phrases, labeling a diagram and choosing suitable paragraph respectively. We have a batch of IELTS reading classes in Chandigarh to improve the reading skills of reading.
- Writing test: In the Writing test, there is 2 Task and time is approximately 60 minutes. The section will be consisting of 2 tasks in writing to be completed in 150- 250 words respectively. So if your writing section of the IELTS exam is a week then join our IELTS writing classes in Chandigarh.
- Speaking test: In the Speaking test, there is 3 parts and time is approximately 11-15 In this module it is consists of Face to Face interaction with an examiner. So you can also join our IELTS Speaking classes in Chandigarh to get a high score in the speaking section of the IELTS exam.
The demand of IELTS Coaching In Gurdaspur
Gurdaspur is an active belt for IELTS Coaching. Every month the number of students do preparation for the IELTS test to get a foreign student visa. So the demand for IELTS Coaching Institute is increasing day by day. So Brightworld IELTS & Immigration is the also one of the topmost IELTS Academy in Gurdaspur.
About IELTS Learning | No.1 IELTS Coaching Institute
Brightworld IELTS & Immigration is the No. 1 Personalised IELTS Coaching institute in Gurdaspur. Our IELTS Training is based on 100% practical training. We offer training for both – Academic & General Modules of the IELTS test. Our each student get 7 & 8+ band in IELTS Test. We have a great database of 7 above band students.
Our training is designed to give the candidates sufficient practice in the techniques required for taking the IELTS Test with full confidence. Our specially tailored training program gives the candidates enough confidence to enable one to score high on the IELTS test.
Why Choose IELTS Learning for IELTS Coaching?
Brightworld IELTS Coaching Institute In Gurdaspur is the only Institute which provides personalized Practical Ielts Training. Here is why Brightworld IELTS & Immigration is the topmost IELTS institute in Gurdaspur.
- We provide 100% practical training for IELTS Exam.
- Unlimited doubt sessions every Saturday.
- We use a skill-based approach to help students attain mastery in language.
- Our faculty is experienced and specialized in preparing students for IELTS.
- We have made customized learning programs with the latest material and technology.
- To pay individual attention, we offer IELTS coaching in small batches so that every student can be considered.
- We have One to One Training
- Our IELTS coaching rates are comparatively low.
- We also provide Study abroad consultancy to students once they pass the IELTS test.
Tips to Crack IELTS Exam 2019-20
- At the beginning of each section, read the questions carefully before the recording starts. This will help you to follow the recording and identify the answers.
- When listening session will start, always listen carefully to your examiner that what he/she is saying.
- It will help you to crack the listening test.
- To improve your reading skills you must have read any topic daily or chapters so that during the exam you can read topics very well. This will help you to read easily and quickly.
- Be careful to always use your own words during writing the exam. The words will not include those that are copied by another student by the examiner.
- When you start writing before that you must think about what you have to write about that topic.
- Words should be in your own language and Clear and Precise.
- For the speaking test, you must understand how you can improve your speaking skills by practice.
- You can improve your speaking skills by talking with your friends or with your office colleagues, or at work and on the mobile.
- In the speaking test, the examiner just checks your skills and ideas that how you are using those skills and ideas while speaking about the topic.
Contact Information for IELTS Coaching in Gurdaspur
Name: Brightworld IELTS & Immigration – Ielts Coaching Academy in Gurdaspur.
Address: SCO 31-32, Inside Sukhda Enclave Market, Opp Military Hospital, Hardochani Road, Gurdaspur, PB.
Phone Number: +91 94782 77667
So if you are in the search of top IELTS institute in Chandigarh then IELTS Learning is the best option for you. You can also take our demo class for the IELTS course. For more information, call us and speak to our IELTS Trainer.